Rubber Slide® was specifically designed for the aftermarket and is conveniently packaged in tubes and bottles for repair shops, dealerships, fleet usage, kitting and resale.
TWO NEW SMALL SIZES AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE!
4 Tubes for $9.50 or 1 Bottle for $6.00!
The best new tool for your tool box! Rubber Slide® significantly reduces friction thereby reducing the installation force required to assemble parts and fittings. It helps avoid slippage related and repetitive stress injuries; reduces rejects; and improves product performance. Use it to install grommets, O-rings, hoses, tires, seals, plugs – any rubber or soft plastic parts. Compatible with rubber, metal and most plastics.
Rubber Slide® Assembly Lubricant
• Eases parts into place.
• Helps prevent personal injury.
• Reduces damaged parts.
• Temporary – Once dry the lubrication is gone.
• Alcohol free – will not dry out rubber or otherwise impair its performance.
• Non-toxic and biodegradable.
• Easy to use – and requires no mixing.
• Silicon, Petroleum and Solvent Free.
Contact us for more information!